Individual magnetic switches
The proximity sensors from Reed Electronics AG are designed and produced in line with your requirements. They can be used in every area of application and all sectors, and the cost-effective contactless sensors are reliable and require no maintenance.
Magnetic switches are based on the tried-and-tested Reed contact-magnet principle, which guarantees reliable and durable functionality. Reed Electronics AG will provide you with information about and supply you with the right magnet for the relevant proximity sensor.
- Customer-specific production
- Wide range of materials available
- Customer-specific electrical and mechanical connections
- Available in an optional food design (electropolishing process)
- Available in an optional EX design
- Can be combined with a temperature switch or PT100 / PT1000
- Free from wear and tear and no maintenance required
- Simple installation
- No programming necessary
- Potential-free contact
PVC, POM, PP, PTFE, PVDF, stainless steel and brass
Cable, plug-in connector or as per a specific customer request
Threaded, with a housing, pluggable or as per a specific customer request
PVC, PUR, silicone, Teflon, FEP or as per a specific customer request
Normally closed (NC), normally open (NO) and changeover (CO)
Max. switching capacity
Max. switching voltage
25 VAC, 50 VDC (optional 230 VAC)
-20°C to 200 °C
(dependent on the material)
Must not be used as a safety-relevant limiting device within the pressure range.
Up to IP68
EX design, food (electropolishing process)
Can be installed in an assembly
The sensors are based on a modular design and can be assembled individually.